- Journey mapping
- Persona creation
- Activity flows
- User research
- Competitive analysis
- Usability testing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Working knowledge: HTML, CSS
- Mobile OS + App: iOS, Android
- Final Cut Pro
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Work through UX best practices to design holistic end-user experience for both web and mobile incorporating modern design trends including adaptive, responsive, and mobile-first.
- Evaluate client goals, business plan, and user site needs, recommending features and functionality to increase usability, interactivity, and efficiency of end-user experience.
- Persona creation to optimize journeys, develop site maps, and construct wireframes and mockups to enable efficient navigation.
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology: Family Studies & minor in Psychology
Winona State University // Winona, Minnesota